Tuesday, September 10, 2013

i {heart} sketch no.33



Good Morning Crafters!

Today I have a card that I worked on last night for "i {heart} sketches"

Its for Sketch no.33 this week below

Sketch033

 

here is my take on this sketch, I colored the image with prisma color pencils and chalked the edge after cutting out with a spellbinders die. Using Christmas paper stack and use a red/green holograph ribbon. I stitched the dotted line on the sketch with We R memory keepers Sew Easy tool.
The poinsettia is made with a spellbinders die.


 Inside stamped with rubber stamp from Michael's Craft store

 Thanks for stopping by! !


4 comments:

  1. Great looking card. Love your take on the sketch.

    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, this is darling, Dawn. Love your take on the sketch! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love the stitching - what a wonderful addition to your card. I see you love these little birdies as much as I do :-) thanks for sharing your creativity with us at FTHS and our sketch challenge! Dee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, how cute! Great take on the sketch too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read everyone of them! Happy Crafting!