Monday, February 18, 2013

CWLC 29 Things That Fly



This week at CWLC we are working with "Things That Fly"
 
Our sponsor is the great Delicious Doodles and she was generous to
offer out DT images to work with and this is what I chose!
Delicious Doodles "Kissing Butterflies"
 
I colored her with prisma color pencils and blended with OMS, the cut out with spellbinders die.
I use Iridescent Tulle behind the image, and the butterflies are from Martha Stewart Crafts. The green pearls bling is some that I had in my stash. The sentiment is also from my acrilic stamp stash! I stamped it with Metallic Teal ink.
 
Thanks for stopping by, I hope to see you this week at CWLC 29!
 

2 comments:

  1. so pretty dawn! i love those beautiful background papers and the gorgeous butterfly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card and great to embellish with the butterflies! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read everyone of them! Happy Crafting!