Monday, January 7, 2013

CWLC 23 "Anything But A Card"


Look at me here....I'm late, I totally forgot about getting my personal post done, so my appoligies!
 
Welcome back to CWLC for a New Year of Fun and exciting Challenges!
 
This week at Created With Love Challenges we are doing an off the wall theme, "Anything But a Card" and you know how hard that is for someone that only does cards!
We have a great sponsor this week, Cedar Chest Designs! Be sure to check their website out!
 
Now onto my project:
A Bookmark
 
Here is a close up...
  I colored the Cedar Chest Designs image, and fussy cut it out. then I took a plain white peice of printer paper and created the clouds on it, glued it to some card board, that came in a calendar I got for Christmas (recycling) and trimmed it, then I added the image and sentiment and then laminated it, punched a hole and added gold ribbon with a wire encased green gem that I had from my beads and stick pin making.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read everyone of them! Happy Crafting!