Monday, November 5, 2012

CWLC 16 Christmas No Red/Green

Good Chilly Monday morning!!!!!!!!!
Welcome back to another week with us at CWLC we are so happy you decided to check out our challenge blog and then visit my personal blog...If you just happened by my blog here then be sure to check out the Created With Love Challenge this week!!
 
Last week we had our very first BLOG HOP at CWLC and we have some winners!!!
so stay tuned tomorrow for the winners of the 3 awesome prizes
and the TOP 3 list and some candy winners posted on CWLC!
 
My winner from Last Weeks Halloween Blgo Hop Blog Candy is:

Denise Pustelniak...she said:
 Dawn, what a BEAUTIFUL card!
 Love the construction and your coloring is PERFECT!

Congrats Denise....email me your mailing addy and I will get your candy
right of in the mail to you!!
 
 
this weeks theme is CHRISTMAS with a twist, "No Red or Green"
Do you think you got what it takes to handle that challenge for a Christmas card??? Then
head on into the craft room and create something and submit it to Created With Love Challenge and be in the winning for a prize from the sponsor this week who is:
She is offering the winner chosen by Random.org their
choice of 4 digi's from her store!
 
She was generous enough to offer the DT some images to work with and this is the image I chose to use Delicious Doodles "Snow Cuddles"
 
I colored with my prisma colored pencils, the die cut is from spell binders, and then I used glitter on her fuzzy part of her hood and wrist, and used flocking for the bear to make him fuzzy. The DP is some that I had in my stash. Hope you like...




Entering this in the following challenges:
 


Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Dawn, I like the image,the frame and the papers, Thanks for joining in with us at Hooked on Craft this month,Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read everyone of them! Happy Crafting!