Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Happy Easter Bunny

Here is a cute Digi Darla image!! Its called Easter Bunny Eggs, and is a March New release.

the paper is from DCWV "cafe Mediterranean" Stack
The flower is a rose that I made with my McGill punch set (totally love that set)

So there is this blog "Paper Lovin' Gals" that is workin hard to get out and noticed and a friend referred me to them and this weeks challenge, wow! I will be back, great challenge blog so check them out!

Here is my entry in their Challenge this week!

Thanks for stopping by!
God Bless,

1 comment:

  1. Hello Dawn!! Such an adorable image!! You colored it fantastically!! Thanks so much for checking us out and joining our Paper Lovin' Gals challenge this week!! :-)
    Michele F.
    PLGDT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read everyone of them! Happy Crafting!