Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Just One of Those Days... CDAC PC#13

Yup you guessed it!! Yes I have been VERY busy the last couple of days creating and today I got to chill and post all my creations!! I do hope you like!

 Another card for the CDAC PC#13 Challenge!!!

This image is by Lia Stampz I colored it with prisma color pencils and blended with OMS and then cut out with my Fiskars template, matted her with a purple Silk design paper and added 3 embellishments for a simple layout! The Sentiment is my own lol, I punched out a speech bubble and wrote on it! simple enough! I used the Recipe Challenge at 2 Sisters Challenge Blog that is:
 1 image,
2 patterned papers,
3 embellishments
Entering this in:


Thanks for stopping by!
Be sure to check out the BLOG HOP Spring Fling we are going to be
having March 16th over at Digi Darla's Challenge Blog
 
God Bless
 

6 comments:

  1. Yes ... you have certainly been busy and all your creations are fabulous!! Thanks so much for joining in our progressive challenge fun at CDAC.

    Darlene - CDAC Board/Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a blog award for you at http://www.scraphappypapercrafter.com/2012/03/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Thanks for joining us this week at 2 Sisters Challenge Blog!
    Hugs,
    Valentina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read everyone of them! Happy Crafting!