Thursday, March 22, 2012

Congrats! Its A Girl! CDAC PC #14

Here we are again...
Up to CDAC PC #14 wow! I am a little behind getting these done this go-around. I am usually on the ball. My grandson had his 1st Birthday on the 18 (scroll down my blog for a couple photos) It was an awesome day...Then I went on a day road trip with hubby and we stopped at a Hobby Lobby!! That was fun! I got a set of punches by McGill that makes roses and that's what this flower is from in the this card!
So I used the My Little Toys digi from A Day For Daises, decided to do it as a New Baby card! I also got some Bakers Twine at Hobby lobby that I used in this card as well! The Rose was sprayed with bubble gum glimmer mist and given a clear coat of glimmer mist as well! The sentiment was stamped with glue and then I added the pink glitter to it!

Entering this card  in:


Thanks for stopping by!
God Bless

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That is absolutely gorgeous... Awesome job love the flower and paper.. Of course you ALWAYS do a beautiful job..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and the rose turned out fantastic! Thanks for joining us in this round of the progressive challenge at CDAC.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read everyone of them! Happy Crafting!