Saturday, February 18, 2012

My Mo and Jo.....

Wow! I kinda lost my Mo and Jo I think with the storm coming they packed up and headed south to avoid this big snow storm!!! So in order to get my Mo and Jo back on track and headed home, a friend recommended I check out MoJo Mondays for a boost! and WOW It worked, MoJo finally got back together and here is the results! This card follows the Sketch at MoJoMonday and the digi is from A Day for Daisies for the CDAC Progressive Challenge # 12.
I made it into an Easel card with a sentiment that I popped up with pop dots! The dresses are colored with prisma color pencils and then the tops are glittered.



Challenges Entered:


Thanks so much for the comments! I read them all!
God Bless



2 comments:

  1. You certainly did get back your Mo and Jo! I love the bodices on the dresses. Such a pretty card! Thank you for playing at CDAC for our progressive challenge!
    Hugs,
    Georgia
    CDAC PC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I guess u got it back from the looks of the card, Awesome job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read everyone of them! Happy Crafting!