Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Happiness Is.............

Happiness is...."Love"! I have been married for 24 yrs (Nov will be 25th anniv) and my hubby still makes my heart skip a beat...
I am sooo excited to share with you all that I have made the Design Team at DigiDarla.
This weeks challenge is "Happiness is.." what is it to you?? Stop on over to our NEW blog and get your freebie and see what creation you can come up with, we would love to see your creations!!!
Also DigiDarla has a new Digi Store Check it out here... there are some GREAT $1 digi's for you thrifty shoppers....

On to my Card...I used a DigiDarla image, then used my Cricut and cut out my shaplies that I got from Penny Duncan on red glittter card stock...added a flower and a heart brad and wala my creation!

Thanks for stopping by
God Bless

8 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn! Love your post and your card is gorgeous! Welcome to Digi Darla's DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, Dawn! Congrats on making the team! We are thrilled to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your DT position, lovely first card too, great image and fab paper and flower too.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is fabulous and CONGRATS on your anniversary! Looking forward to working beside you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dawn..I am so happy you made the DT. You do such nice work!! Love your love card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute.love the colors and embelishments.i love your paper choice.thank you for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! LOve your colours!
    Chrissyxx
    Fabulous blog......Love your petals....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card - love that little heart brad.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read everyone of them! Happy Crafting!