Monday, November 21, 2011

Christmas Card

Here is a card that I made, the snow flakes have glitter on them so they sparkle, just like a real snowflake when the sun hits it when it is falling from the sky....Love those kind of snow flurries!!entering it in the following Challenges below...
2 Sisters - Sparkle
Fab 'n' Funky - Baby, it's cold outside
Moving Along with the Times  'Let it Snow'
Crafter's Companion Let it Snow
Creatalicious Challenges  Christmas with sparkle

Thanks for the comments, I look forward to them!
God Bless,

2 comments:

  1. I love the Blue, with the snowflakes awesome!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a pretty card - love the little baubles
    Thanks for joining us MAWTT this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read everyone of them! Happy Crafting!